Learn how to find funding sources and write your own grant proposals in this live, two-day workshop with The Grant Goddess, Veronica Robbins.
Offered in Collaboration with the Woodland United Way
Registration Fee: $250 per person for both days (only $125 per person for both days for staff and volunteers from Woodland United Way Certified Partners)
Location: Yolo Housing Authority (147 W. Main Street, Woodland)
Time: 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Thursday, April 28th
- Finding grants (private, corporate, state, federal)
- Writing Letters of Inquiry
- Communicating with funders
- Preparing for grant writing
- Friday, April 29th
- Writing grant proposals, section by section
- Big Do's and Don'ts